Saturday 18 October 2008

Crazy Edinburgh Weather part deux

Just five minutes ago, the sky is blue and the wind was blowing. Then the clouds roll in and now it is raining very heavily. I've always thought that Singapore's weather was fickle; it is nothing compared to Edinburgh's weather. Imagine being caught by the weather when you're up in the hills and mountains. Hmm...okay, tomorrow if the weather continues, I'm going to book the court and "try" playing squash instead.




-----------


It's now 1816 hours. Went to have lunch with the girls - cooked Chicken Rice, Bahar cooked a barley soup, Yiota came up with a Greek salad and dzatziki (not sure if I got the spelling right), Amy and Shuyuan brought desert while Nicole made her superb ginger tea. We were teasing Yiota that I should create a" Yiota says" column on my blog. She's great fun and a good sport. Definitely loved lunch and overate I think.


From the right: Shuyuan, Yiota, Nicole, Bahar, and Amy. Cheers, girls.

No comments: