Sunday 26 October 2008

The Blessings of Allah

Friendship is a blessing from Allah and I am therefore so grateful to Him for gifting me with the friendship of Shariffa. What can I say about this remarkable lady that can do justice to her impact in my life?

Yesterday, she helped me clarified my thoughts and set about to be more proactive. And subhanllah, today, there was another opening to help me...a study circle. It was really God's subtle Hand as I, upon Shariffa's advice, asked a friend if she knew of any such circle yesterday. Remarkably, this afternoon, I was praying Zuhur at the mosque when a stranger approached me to let me know that there was such a circle on Tuesdays (just the right timing as it is my only "free" day).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam sis,
Nice to hear your story and meeting
your mum chinese family roots. we just created a chinese muslim blog at
http://rumishin.multiply.com.
Please share and enjoy your islam among our new friends there and to provide moral spiritual support.

Rumishin
malaysia