Tuesday 18 November 2008

Swimming...

Finally, I got to swim after a whole two months of going without. It's quite expensive and there are few places to swim, here. In fact at almost 3 pounds, it is the most expensive swimming session I've had. But it was worth it. :) Ventured out at about 11 am after my study session to Dalry Road and found the swimming centre that Melanie talked about.

The swimming pool is small - smaller than SP's pool and not quite Olympic length of 50 m. But the weird part is that the centre has an open shower concept - you can bet I didn't shower at the pool. :D Still, it was a satisfying hour of swimming (didn't want to over do the first session). The pool is near Sommerfield and Lidl so I can do my grocery shopping when I go for the next swimming session.

No comments: