Friday 21 November 2008

The first snowfall - From Him to us

I saw the random snowflakes in the rain this morning and it brought the memories of writing a story back in 2001 based on my experience regarding my first snowfall at Prof Patera's place...

"Snow's falling. Snow's falling? When did it happen? Just yesterday, it seemed like summer and now snow's falling?"She looked out of the glass wall of her little house at the soft flakes falling gently to the ground. The little pine tree on one side of the house was being covered ever so rapidly with snow. She could hear the snow hitting her roof.

Ah...I remember...subhanallah! Will I feel the same when I see the actual first snowfall here? Only God knows, but there is something magical, enchanting of that first gentle flakes falling onto your outstretched hands - they've recently been with the Creator...from Him to you.

No comments: