Wednesday 30 April 2008

Another accident

It's just crazy. I don't normally believe in "feng shui" or something like this but I've driven for 8 years and it is only in this last 6 months or so that I've had accidents frequently. My previous car was a Daihatsu Charade, small zippy little red car which by the time it retired was about 20 years old. I drove it for 6 years and other than the normal first year newbie dents and mishaps, I only had 2 accidents in it. One was my fault and the other was someone banging into me.

Now, in my new car, Toyota Vios, dark silver and definitely larger than my old car, I've had three accidents where cars bang into me everytime. And all within the last six months or so. Is it the colour or the size or perhaps even the fact that my new car has a boot? Today's probably the worst as the lights got peeled off and the boot cover is totally smashed in. Sigh, I should have taken the MRT as I initially planned.

Anyway, I just thank God that no one was injured.

No comments: