Friday 1 August 2008

My brother's wedding

Tomorrow is my brother's wedding. Can't believe he is that grown up. I remember telling him bedtime stories...ah, time passes so quickly. I think my mother would be very happy had she been alive today.

“And among His Signs is this that He created for you spouses of your own kind, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and compassion for one another: verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” (Quran 30:21)

So here's my prayer for him and War War:

Oh God, strengthen their love for you and so rediscover their love for each other through you.
Oh God, bless their marriage as they undertake one of your charges to us.
Oh God, grant them your grace and that they have compassion and care for each other.
Oh God, grant them tranquility in their home that they may use it to be closer to you.
Oh God, grant them good children, that their children be a delight to their eyes.

Sid

No comments: